Thursday 19 March 2009

I've done the usual thing that i do of being too varied in my subjects. I know this seems like I've wasted time be for I've got to this point, but i really wanted to get a feel of most aspects of my life, when i read my blog back it seems like I've focused on Hobie's and interests and that was not my aim of this blog it was to explore what was really important to me which is why I now come to Mia, when I was first given this project she was the first thing that came to mind but I didn't want to just put a load of photos up of her, when really for me doing exactly that is answering the brief more than anything I've already posted, I just wish id have done this from the start. So here we go I first wanted to get into her shoes and see the world as she does this I feared would be a collection of images from her head hight..........so.........i have spent the last two weeks following her round with my camera, as you will see shes was not very happy about this which you will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment